𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝟭𝗟) | Kills Unwanted Garden Pests | Non-Toxic | Natural Ingredient Formulation
- 1L Natural Garden Pest Spray
- Best Insecticide Spray for Plants, Chases By Odour & Taste
- 100% Natural Ingredients & Time-Tested Product
- Highly Safe for Kids, Elders & Pets on Daily Usage
- All EcoMarvy Products are Bio-Degradable
- Simple and Easy to use
- Cost-Effective & Strictly External Use Only
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 (𝟭𝗟) | Kills Unwanted Garden Pests | Non-Toxic | Natural Ingredient Formulation(
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘂𝗴 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 (𝟭𝗟) | Kills By Odour & Taste | Non-Toxic | Natural Ingredient Formulation(
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 (𝟭𝗟) | Kills By Odour & Taste | Non-Toxic | Natural Ingredient Formulation(
EcoMarvy has introduced a 1 Litre Natural Garden Pest Spray called GARDEN SPRAY, the most effective organic pesticide for plant formulation with natural ingredients, a ready-to-use spray to eradicate the disruption caused by unwanted garden pests. As it is the best garden pesticide & one of the cost-effective organic pesticides for plants in India that contains only natural ingredients & zero chemical agents, efficient for gardens, agriculture fields & plot areas.
- 1 litre concentrate (can be mixed with 4 litres of water).
- 1 kg of natural dust.
- 1 litre Pump spray.
EcoMarvy’s 1 Litre Garden-Spray: User Instruction
- Shake well before use.
- Measure 250 ml of our Natural Garden Pest Spray with 750 ml of water.
- Spray thoroughly in the areas of infestation. Hiding places, Vegetation and along the periphery of the building.
- Apply both sides of the leaves, stem and soil, once a month
- Apply a little amount of dust in all the places of infestation.
- Repeat the process thrice at intervals of once in Fifteen days.
- Always Close the lid tight and store the 1L best natural Garden Spray Can in a cool dry place.
Few Natural Ingredients we use to prepare Insecticide Garden Spray :
Essential Oils :
Peppermint oils are the best essential oils to control pesticides in our garden. The combination of saltwater and Peppermint oils spray on the roaches’ areas in the garden. You will see the difference in one day.
Neem oil :
Neem is a natural remedy. The presence of neem oil keeps insects from dying. Due to the presence of neem oil, worms cannot enter the garden.
Garlic water to spray in our garden to control pests. It helps to grow our plants.
Using lemon to spray in the garden helps to avoid bacteria and fungus in the garden area. Lemon oil aroma does not influence humans. Since lemon contains citric acid, it cleans all kinds of stains without the use of acid and protects us from diseases.
Dill and Cilantro:
Planting more Parsley, Dill & Cilantro can be the right solution for pest control as it will attract animals that feed on pests. This is included to repel pests from the Garden.
Benefits of using Natural Insecticide Garden Spray:
- Best Insecticide Spray for Plants
- Simple and Easy to use
- cost-effective organic pesticides for plants
- natural ingredients & zero chemical
- efficient for gardens, agriculture fields & plot areas.
EcoMarvy Vs Chemicals
Offers & Coupons
Pickup FREE DELIVERY Option,
Buy 1 (5L Can) of Bug Rid
SAVE UPTO 850.
Avail 40% Discount on
SAVE UPTO 400.
Buy 1 (5L Can) of Mosquito Rid
SAVE UPTO 750.
There are no reviews yet.