𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 (𝟱𝟬𝟬𝗺𝗹) | Zero Chemicals | Zero Allergy | Highly Safe for Kids & Pets
- 500ml Natural Lizard Repellent Spray
- Best Anti-Lizard Spray, Chases By Odour & Taste
- No Need for Vacating Premises
- 100% Natural Ingredients & Time-Tested Product
- Highly Safe for Kids, Elders & Pets on Daily Usage
- Best Lizard Repellent for Home, Office & All Premises
- All EcoMarvy Products are Bio-Degradable
- Simple and Easy to use
- Cost-Effective & Strictly External Use Only
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗶𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 (𝟱𝟬𝟬𝗺𝗹) | Zero Chemicals | Zero Allergy | Highly Safe for Kids & Pets(
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗕𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘂𝗴 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 (𝟭𝗟) | Kills By Odour & Taste | Non-Toxic | Natural Ingredient Formulation(
- 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 𝗦𝗽𝗿𝗮𝘆 (𝟭𝗟) | Kills By Odour & Taste | Non-Toxic | Natural Ingredient Formulation(
EcoMarvy has introduced a 500ml Natural Lizard Repellent Spray called LIZ RID, the best lizard repellent formulation with natural ingredients, a ready-to-use spray to eradicate the disruption caused by lizards. As it is the best lizard repellent & anti-lizard spray in India and contains only natural ingredients & zero chemical agents, efficient for gardens, agriculture fields & plot areas.
- 500ml concentrate (can be mixed with 5 litres of water).
- 500 gms of natural dust.
- 100 gms of roach gel.
- Trigger spray
EcoMarvy’s 500ml Liz-Rid: User Instruction
- Shake well before use.
- Measure 250 ml of our Natural Lizard Repellent with 750 ml of water.
- Spray thoroughly in the areas of infestation. Hiding places, light fittings entry points like door and window frame areas.
- Apply the gel in small quantities in the infested areas after one week from the date of initial spraying.
- Apply a little amount of dust in all the drains before going to bed, and avoid using water after dusting.
- Repeat the process thrice at intervals of once in Fifteen days.
- Always Close the lid tight and store the 500ml natural lizard repellent Can in a cool dry place.
Few Natural Ingredients we use to prepare Lizard Repellents:
Neem oil :
Neem is a natural remedy. The presence of neem oil keeps insects from dying. Due to the presence of neem oil, worms cannot enter the house.
Garlic creates repugnance in lizards. The smell of garlic is quite severe for lizards. Not everyone likes the smell of garlic and the pungent smell of garlic may be hated by many but the truth is it is good for intake and good for the skin too.
Essential Oils :
There are so many essential oils like tea tree oil, etc. You can spray the tea tree oil in the window, cupboard, and every corner of a home. Eucalyptus oil plays a major role in repelling mosquitoes and creating the best environment.
Cloves are the natural aromatic fragrance ingredients. The smell emanating from it will not attract the insects but will make them dizzy.
Benefits of using Natural Lizard Repellent Spray:
- Best lizard-repellent formulation with natural ingredients
- Ready-to-use spray
- Anti-lizard spray contains only natural ingredients
- Cost-effective organic pesticides
- Highly Safe for Kids, Elders & Pets
EcoMarvy Vs Chemicals
Offers & Coupons
Pickup FREE DELIVERY Option,
Buy 1 (5L Can) of Bug Rid
SAVE UPTO 850.
Avail 40% Discount on
SAVE UPTO 400.
Buy 1 (5L Can) of Mosquito Rid
SAVE UPTO 750.
There are no reviews yet.