General Cancellation Policy:
- These Terms & Conditions (the “Cancellation Policy”) govern your use of our services provided on our website http://www.ecomarvy.com (“Website”).
- The Website is owned, registered and operated by “Eco Marvy” (“Eco Marvy”, “Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”), a proprietorship company, incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Ambika Appalam Complex, Ceebros Arcade, No.1 door no.2, Kasturba Nagar 3rd Cross St, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020, India.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice or posting changes on our Website and you shall be liable to update yourself of such changes, if any, by accessing the changes on the Website.
- You shall be entitled to place either a single time order for the product of your choice or purchase a subscription.
- Payment for purchases
We offer you multiple ways to pay securely.
Payment for subscription can be through:
(a) Credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Amex)
(b) Debit cards
- (c) Cash on delivery (“COD”)
Payment for single time order can be through:
(a) Debit Cards
(b) Credit Cards
(c) Net banking
- Terms of Payment
(a) You agree to pay all charges at the amounts in effect when such charges are incurred.
(b) You must provide a valid credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or any other accepted
issuer) or other specified payment or financial mechanism (collectively, “Payment Facility”) as a condition to making any payments.
(c) Your Payment Facility agreement governs your use of the designated credit or debit card or other mechanism, and you must refer to that agreement and not these Terms & Conditions to determine your rights and liabilities.
(d) You hereby consent to provide and authorize Eco Marvy and its service providers (including any Payment Facilities) to share any information and payment instructions you provide to the extent required to complete the payment transactions in accordance with these Terms & Conditions, including personal, financial, credit card payment, and transaction information.
(e) By providing your payment and financial information, you agree that Eco Marvy, its service providers, and any of their third party payment processors are authorized to immediately charge your account for all applicable fees and charges and that no additional notice or consent is required.
(f) Eco Marvy reserves the right at any time to change its prices and billing methods.
(g) All information that you provide must be accurate, current and complete.
(h) You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any payment card(s), payment means or other financial information that you provide.
(i) In case of fraudulent matters, the Company holds the right to share the details with the concerned body for verification.
(j) If any fraud transactions are carried out by you on the Website, Eco Marvy reserves the right to recover all the losses and expenses incurred like lawyer fees, collection charges, etc from the concerned party. The Company also holds the right to take any action available under applicable law against such person.
(k) Terms of COD
- (i) The Website allows you to pay your invoice amount in cash at the time of actual delivery to your doorstep by choosing the COD payment option during checkout.
- (ii) You can make COD payments in Indian Rupees only.
- (iii) Due to the limitation of the courier partners we use, COD is not yet available for all zip codes in India. During the checkout process, you can check if the COD facility is available for your delivery address.
- We currently deliver products only in the territory of India.
- You will not be able to confirm your order on the Website in the event we do not deliver to your area. We are in the process of ensuring delivery all across India and our serviced areas are being frequently updated. We request you to please come back and check if we have begun delivery in your area.
- Once your order is placed on the Website and the same is accepted, we will issue an email confirming your order.
- We endeavor to ship ordered products typically within 2-3 working days of order placement and confirmation. Upon successful shipment of an order, we will send you the details of the consignment to allow you to check the status of your order.
- The typical delivery date shall be within 10 days of shipping and in no event later than 15-30 days in the event of exigencies or delay beyond our control or the control of our vendors.
- In the unlikely event that we are unable to deliver within 15-30 business days of placing the order, we will update you on the status of the order or in the event of the unavailability of the product, we will cancel the order and refund any prepaid orders or issue a Coupon for the value of the cancelled products which will be credited to your account on the Website. This can be used to pay your subsequent bills on the Website. In the event of part delivery of the order and we are forced to cancel the remaining order we will send you an email informing the same and refund or issue a Coupon for the value of the unshipped part of the order which will be credited to your account on the Website.
- To ensure efficient delivery of the products, we use only reputed courier agencies.
- We endeavor to ship all items in your order together; however, this may not be always possible due to the product characteristics or availability.
- All orders will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price in accordance with the Indian tax regulations.
- The cost of the shipping orders will be provided at the time of checkout.
We collect information from and about the computers, phones, television, tablet and other web-connected devices that you use to access or integrate with our Services. The information we collect includes (i) device attributes that refers to information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, signal strength, browser type, file names and types and plugins; (ii) device operations that refers to information about operations and behaviors performed on the device which can help us distinguish humans from bots; (iii) unique identifiers and device IDs; (iv) device signals; and (v) network connection information.
Your experience is our reward!
We attempt to deliver the best and hope to create a satisfactory and unique experience for you all. All the items undergo quality check and are delivered to you with utmost care.
But even with all the precautions, the order is delivered to you in damaged condition or with manufacturing defect, we will be accepting returns.
Please note that we accept returns only when the order is delivered to you in damaged condition or possess any manufacturing defect as per the specifications mentioned in our product pages.
The Process for returns:
- To return an item call us on +91-9025-172-172 or drop us an email at email@example.com the following details within 48 hours of the delivery of the product:
- The clear photograph of the delivered order where the defect/damage is visible.
- Your order Number and registered mobile number.
- Once we receive the details, Eco Marvy experts will analyse the details and will process the return and replaced/refunded.
- The customer support team might connect with you over the call or email for any questions if required.
- Request to cancel the order will be accepted only if the product has not been shipped by us on the date of the request. If accepted, you will be entitled to get a refund of the entire amount.
- If we receive a cancellation request after the product/s has been shipped by us, cancellation request will not be accepted.
- Eco Marvy reserves the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed due to various reasons like no availability of stock, pricing errors, factual errors or problems identified with the personal/financial details provided etc.
- If you do not wish to avail the replacement, we will issue a coupon of the same value to the customer to be availed within a specified time period mentioned on that coupon. This can be used to pay your subsequent bills on the Website.
- In case of prepaid-orders being cancelled/returned the amount to be refunded shall be paid through the original source. We credit the money back to the Payment Facility used to pay for the order which can take up to 10 to 15 working days to reflect in your statement.
- COD orders will be refunded to the account details submitted on the Website while requesting refund.
- In any of the above case delivery charges are non-refundable.
- Under no circumstances, will you be entitled to a cash refund.
- You can redeem your coupons at the time of placing your order and the coupon amount shall be deducted from the total payment amount. You can proceed to checkout and pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
- Only one coupon code can be used on a single order.
- Coupon offer cannot be clubbed with any other scheme.
- Eco Marvy reserves the right to cancel/ change / modify / add/ delete any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without notice.
- Eco Marvy reserves the right to deny honoring the offer on the grounds of suspicion or abuse of the offer by any customer without providing any explanation thereof.
- The coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The coupons shall expire within a period of two months to twelve months. There are no refunds or extensions of expired coupons.
- If you choose to cancel an order after applying a coupon code, it would not be usable for a later purchase.
- In case of suspected activity, Eco Marvy reserves the right to cancel orders.
- Coupon discount provided may affect the actual output tax payable reflected above for the order.
- For any queries on the coupon, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- This Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles. The courts in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes arising in relation to, or under, the terms of this Terms & Conditions. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts.